- Setting the Stage for Sensory Stories
Sensory stories are a great way to include all the senses into story-telling and is an approach often enjoyed by parents and children alike.
- Introduction to Knife Skills
Using a serrated knife is recommended for people with vision loss as it is possible to determine the location of the cutting edge without relying on visual cues.
- A Sensory Activity: Sensory Hopscotch
To make a tactile hopscotch board, you can use pieces of cardboard, small mats or hula hoops.
- Rainy Day Assistive Technology Ideas - Audio Games on Alexa
Looking for something to do on a rainy day? Audio games can involve music, trivia, and a wide variety of other activities.
- Sensory Craft: Hammered Leaf and Flower Prints