Have you explored the activities in myBlueprint (contact your school guidance counsellor a to set up an account), and narrowed down some career interests? If you would like to set up an account, or unable to log-in please contact your guidance counsellor.
Find out what A Day in the Life might be like for those working in jobs you may be interested in.
Using the questions below, interview people in your community that work in jobs you are curious about. You can do this via email, social messaging or telephone. Feel free to use questions of your own too!
Sample interview questions:
- What is your job title?
- What is a typical work day like?
- What parts of your job do you like most? Least?
- What are the requirements for this job?
- If someone is visually impaired, what might the challenges be with your job?
- What do you know now, that you wish that you had known sooner?