Policy Type: ENDS
Policy Title: ENDS
Date Adopted: June 13, 2019
Date Reviewed: November 17, 2023
Date Amended: November 17, 2023
- To provide child-focused and family-centered programs and services to children and youth that are evidence based and consistent with current research.
- To foster growing independence and self-advocacy of children and youth.
- To collaborate with and support planning teams supporting children and youth in order to improve their overall educational outcomes.
- To promote an integrated level of service for children and youth through effective communication and collaboration with students, families, educational and community partners.
- To promote and strengthen a socially-just culture of belonging with a focus on equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- To demonstrate ongoing achievement and well-being of children and youth in meeting appropriate learning outcomes.